Please review our criteria for submitting a research proposal. If you have any questions, contact the CTLF directly.
• A Title Page With a List Of Investigators and Research Team Members
• Statement Of Purpose With a Concise Summary Describing Why the Research Needs To Be Conducted
• A Clearly Defined Scope Of Work With a Detailed List Of Objectives
• A Thorough Materials & Methods Section, Including Locations Of Proposed Experiments & a List Of Treatments
• A Timeline With a Realistic Deliverable Schedule Must Be Included
• A Brief Explanation Of the Expected Outcomes & How the Research Will Benefit California
• A One-Page Budget Including Detailed Line-Item Expenditures
• A List Of All Other Sources Of Funding, Including Matching or In-Kind Donations—This Is Mandatory
Proposals are due to the Research Committee Chair by 5:00 p.m. PST on June 1, 2016. Proposals received after this date will not be considered. CTLF reserves the right to request interviews with principal investigators via a conference call or in person, if necessary. Interviews are not an indication of a proposal's status or preference. In addition, interviews may be required for further clarification of proposal objectives.